Monday, September 22, 2008

Who's Calling Conner???



Apparently Conner has a secret admirer. On Friday night, we got a call around 9:30pm. Sandy recognized the number and heard peculiar giggling on the other end of the line. They then disconnected and quickly called back. Guess they didn't realize we have caller ID... On the third call, Sandy asked Derek to grab the phone. This time, over the sounds of multiple giggles, the voice on the other end of the line politely asked to speak to Conner. When Conner got on the phone, the young girl softly said, "Conner, I love you." Conner's reply was, "Yeah, I know, you told me that last year." They quickly said their goodbyes and that was it.
Mom and Dad couldn't resist. We've staged a few calls since just to tease Conner...and it's worked. It took a good 8 prank phone calls by us for Conner to realize that we've been calling. He doesn't think we're very funny...but we do!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That's funny. I should try that on Sydney...only I think she might really kill me when she finds out! So touchy these teenagers.

The Staheli's said...

That is hilarious!! Sounds like a lot of fun and good laughs.