Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HALLOWEEN HAS COME AND GONE!


This year for Halloween we went to about three different parties. Each time we went the kids chose a different costume to wear. It was so warm Halloween night, that Sydney went as a ballerina instead of a monkey. Derek was a ninja, baseball player, and football player. Alexa was going to be piglet until my friend lent me an adorable bee costume. Cameron was consistently a pirate(minus the hat most of the time.) Conner was dressed as a Star Wars character/football player, and Mom was dressed as a witch!

Some of the highlights from the Halloween parties!
1. Each of the boys won a goldfish by throwing a ball into a cup.
2. Candy, sweets, and more candy.
3. Tons of fun games
4. Awesome costumes
5. Candy, sweets, and more candy(Did I already say that?)**It's a good thing Mom takes the candy away and hides it. The kids get a piece a day! I know!! I'm a mean Mom!!


No comments: