Thursday, February 18, 2010

Trip to San Francisco

 

 

 

 

In January, I took Austin and Sydney and flew to San Francisco to see my sister Leslie. Sydney was so excited to play with her cousin Sophia. We did so many fun things in the 4 days we were there. The first night Leslie and I left the kids with her Nanny and went to see the famous Ballet, "Swan Lake." It was so good! Both of us loved it! The rest of the time we went to the children's museum, beach, and Golden Gate Park. We ate Vietnamese, and Chinese Food. It was so Yummy! We gave Sophia and Sydney a few dollars and let them go into different little shops to spend their money. They both decided to spend their money on Gum! I can understand that since I am a gum addict myself. Leslie was so fun with the kids. She got out her Face Paint and let the kids choose what they wanted her to paint. Sydney chose a butterfly,and Sophia wanted a frog! We had such a great time visiting! Steve ran the show at home while I was away! It is so nice to leave and know everything is going to be taken care of exactly right. When I came home the whole house was clean, homework was done, and kids had been taken to their individual activities. I think I'll start traveling more often! Just kidding Steve!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: