Thursday, October 16, 2008

SOCCER TIME!!!



One thing I can say is that our life is not dull! When kids are in sports it consumes our life. The kids are all having fun playing Soccer. Conner, Derek, and Cameron all play and are all on different teams. Steve coaches Derek's team, and Sandy coaches Cameron's. Conner will just have to wait until Basketball season to have one of his parents coach his team. Derek enjoys having his cousin Mason on his team, and Cameron loves having his cousin Rylee on his team.
Monday is the craziest day of the week at the Reese Household. Conner has Soccer from 3:30-4:30, Cameron from 4:00-5:00, and Derek from 5:00-6:00. Sounds pretty good until you throw in Scouts for Conner from 4:00-5:00, and Derek's scouts from 4:30-5:30. That gets a little more tricky! We've decided that Conner and Derek will go to half of Soccer, and half of Scouts until Soccer season ends. In the meantime Mom and Dad will just have to endure the chaos of getting kids to and from their destinations!

2 comments:

Tami said...

I have loved soccer this year- and Mondays are my busiest days too! I can't wait to have three going next year!

How fun to be there for the snow- my boys would love to play in the snow- maybe it will snow for Thanksgiving!

I love the new family picture!

Vanessa said...

Man I can't even imagine and I only have one in soccer...how do you do it?