Thursday, February 26, 2009

Only in Logandale

 

 


Where else in the world do you have fund raisers that consist of teachers riding Donkeys, and playing basketball? The High school Baseball team decided this would be a good way to earn some needed money for their team. They organized 4 teams. All of the schools in the Moapa Valley area were involved. This was my second time of playing Donkey Basketball. The school I teach at has a small number of teachers, so I was LUCKY enough to be volunteered again. Two teams played for 16 minutes, and the winners of both games played 8 minutes. The grand prize winner received a trophy with a donkey head! Let's just say we got smoked, and didn't have a chance of playing in the final game. We will just have to wait until next year for our re-match.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe my eyes!

LittleG said...

LOL! That's hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

Tami said...

They came to my little school in high school! I was so excited they did it here. It is something everyone needs to experience. Good Job!

Raegan said...

You are so brave!!!!

Grandma said...

Sorry I missed the game. I heard it was hilarious! I of course was working away at school.

Heidi said...

Sandy, you've found your calling in life....on the back of a donkey:)