Monday, March 23, 2009

Math Pop Quiz!!!

This is a 3 question pop quiz. Put on your thinking caps and help us figure out these numbers.

1. If the Reese's were to add one to the existing five, how many children would they have?
2. If the Reese's were to have an addition to their family in exactly 6 months from today, what day will it be?
3. If the Reese family has 3 boys and 2 girls, what is the probablity that the new addition will be a boy? Girl?

 
Posted by Picasa


Answers:
1. 6 Beautiful Children
2. September (23rd?)
3. Who knows? We tend to deal in high numbers regardless.

Ok, so yes, we are having another baby. Will it be the last...um, YES! Nonetheless, we are very excited to have another little one in our family. We broke the news to the kids today. The boys are convinced it is a boy, but Sydney insists it's another sister. We will know in about 2-3 weeks!!

15 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! Sandy, you're crazy, but amazing! Congrats! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Tami said...

Congrats! You are awesome!

Rhude said...

I had my suspicions... CONGRATULATIONS!! Can't wait until you tell your class about it. Grace, Emily and even Kevyn have been after me to have another one. We'll see. Again, Congrats!

April said...

Congratulations!! That is sooo cool!!

missynjoe said...

Congrats you guys!!! That is awesome and I'll have to say I'm a little jealous! I just want one more and you guys are working on number 6! What amazing blessings these children are!

The Staheli's said...

Yeah!! Congrats!! That's some exciting news!! It would be fun to even the numbers huh!!

Raegan said...

Brave Women!! What a blessing!

Vanessa said...

Holy Freakin Cow...you are amazing! Congratulations!

Lori said...

That is soooo cool! Congrats! You are brave to do the #6. I don't think we'll be joining you.... :) Can't wait to hear what you're having!

runningfan said...

Congratulations!

LittleG said...

Congratz cuz! More power to you.

J said...

That is one of the cutest little ultrasound pictures I have ever seen. I love it! I'm rooting for 3 on 3. My little girl needs a friend.

Amy said...

I love the way you made this announcement! You are so creative! No wonder you are such an awesome mom and are so great with them all that one more won't even phase you! CONGRATULATIONS!

esherman10 said...

Wow, congratulations! How exciting for your family!

Kayla said...

Holy Smokes!!! I am so excited for you guys!