Thursday, March 26, 2009

Talent show again

 

 

My niece Rylee, once again held a Talent show at her house. Cameron and Sydney were invited. Cameron played Basketball, and Sydney rode her bike without training wheels for their talents. I was taking the other two boys to piano lessons, so I was unable to see them perform their talents. My sister informed me that Cameron was cracking everyone up! He was the only boy there for the majority of the talent show! (He didn't seem a bit bothered by that) Anyway, Lisa put some music on for the kids to dance. The girls all started doing Ballet moves, so of course Cameron had to join in. Apparently, he was doing ballet twirls and all. The girls were all laughing, which kept Cam doing even more ballet moves! He definitely has some of his Dad's humor in him!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

J said...

It is so fun; isn't it? She's so great to think of it. Cute pictures.