Saturday, September 26, 2009

Austin is Here!

 

 

 

 

Austin Jacob Reese was born on September 15, 2009. He was 3 weeks and 1 day early. He weighed 8 pounds 3 ounces, and according to the hospital he was 20 inches long. He was 21 and 1/2 inches tall at his Doctor's appointment when he was 3 days old. I think it would be highly impossible to grow 1 1/2 inches in 3 day, but you never know. The kids are so excited that he is finally here. I went in at 7:30 in the morning to get induced. The nurse didn't even hook me up to potossin until 9:30. He was born at 1:38 p.m. It was a fairly easy labor and delivery! It's a good thing my Doctor took him early! It wouldn't be fun delivering an 11 pound baby!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Geez I wish I looked that pretty after having a birthday!

runningfan said...

Congratulations! He's adorable!

Kim Reese said...

Oh my word who took those great photos!!!!! Of course the baby is darling, but cmon that photographer is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
hee hee
Love you guys.

Amy said...

Why do you look like a model after just having given birth??? Not Fair!! But I guess when you have 6 you know how to work it!!