Friday, January 8, 2010

Alexa Turned 2 year old

 

 

 

 

Alexa turned 2 years old on December 11Th. Family that live in Logandale were in attendance. We ate cake and ice-cream, and opened presents. She got a doll from us that goes pee and poop, a xylophone, ponies with a brush, and a Dora card that sings when you open it. Believe it or not, the hit of the night was the Dora card. She didn't want to open any more presents after that card. I literally had to hide the card to get her to open the rest of her presents. She is slightly addicted to Dora!! Alexa is in such a fun stage! She is talking so much, and so well. She is adored by all her family members.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Raegan said...

I think 2 is my favorite age. So fun!

Kayla said...

I like how Josh has his figure up his nose!

Kayla said...

(I meant finger):)