Friday, January 22, 2010

Christmas Goodies

 

Taking cookies around to friends and family right before Christmas has been a tradition in our family since Conner was just a baby. The baking has gotten a lot easier now that I have taught Conner and Derek how to cook. This year they baked 5 different types of cookies to take around. The cookies consisted of snicker doodles, sugar cookies with frosting, homemade Oreo cookies, peanut butter, and Norwegian sugar cookies with sprinkles. I seriously didn't even help them make the cookies. While Steve and I were wrapping presents, the boys were doing all the baking. I will have to admit that the cookies turned out just as well as when I make them. We formed a buffet line, and had all the kids go around putting 2 of each cookie on a plate. We delivered about 50 plates of cookies! Although, it is time consuming this tradition is one of my favorites, and the kids favorites.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Hey thanks for those by the way...they were delish!!